8/26/08

We're Published!

The chickins and I picked up the Primer yesterday! I kept saying to the kids, "Isn't this so exciting, we're going to pick up our first book ever!" To which I heard from the back seat... "Bor-ing." I promised to deliver wedgies to all when we returned home.

The printers wanted to get us some copies so that we had some for this weekends festivities (see blog below) and will ship the rest later this week. I was to meet up with them at a Chick-Fil-A on the interstate (how appropriate!)

It stopped raining for a few minutes just before Terri arrived with the books - little bit o' loveliness, don't you think? The book is so beautiful, I was crying on the way home. I'm so very impressed with how it turned out. Thank you Don for the rockin layout!

It is so much more fun in person than I imagined it to be. The pages are really sturdy and the colors are so nice. Thank you Electric City Printing!




Some photos from the Press Check in SC last week...















Ever seen an ink cartridge this big?!

No comments: