3/30/09

GUESS WHAT THIS IS?

We went to YDFM this weekend (that's Your DeKalb Farmers Market) which is a real international wonder located in Decatur, GA. If you are a local and have never been... Make sure you visit - (just have your NYC cabbie shopping cart drivers license handy.) YDFM is a mind-blowing array of foods from around the world. They also carry local products! My chickins love to watch the "fishies jumpin!"

Something I like to do is try and find something we've never before tried and buy it. I thought the root veggie pictured below was really beautiful (in a Neil Gaiman kinda way...) so much so that I had to photograph it. One pic has some pretty beets with it.

Does anyone know what this is? First one to Facebook or Tweet me (see post below) with the correct answer, will get a FREE Chickin Feed Shopping List!

No comments: