1/13/09

Chickin Press (a.k.a. poultry push ups?)

Tis January the 13th and nary a blog I've posted. Holidays, New Years, Gift Mart, etc...

The kids and I had a great time this December shopping for groceries! As I stood in the checkout aisle, I got to embarrass the chickins and annoy all the folks in front, behind and beside us. I'd casually grab a copy of Atlanta Magazine's December issue and flip to the piece about Chickin Feed! Then share it with all (un)interested parties. Humility be damned. It's pretty darn cool to be on the newstand! And I didn't even have to have Brad Pitt's baby. Hmmm.
















This month, Mother Hen went national! Next time you are browsing through a Barnes & Noble, check out the magazine rack for HYBRID MOM magazine. There is this beautiful glam shot on the cover...not me. Check out inside the back cover. Tell everyone you know that you know me. Even if you don't - I'll appreciate it. How cool is that!

No comments: