9/24/08

How much is that book-ie in the window?




Will-da-beast and I went to see big-sister ride in the Girl Scout Float last weekend at the East Atlanta Strut – what a great parade! Go Girl Scouts!! You were fabulous. I also enjoyed the local High School marching band...right up until the point I felt it necessary to distract my five-year old by throwing some candy off to the right for him to chase down. The gyrating maneuvers that the drill team kicked into made me blush want to run for cover! And I am not that faint of heart. Lucy is most definitely attending a convent...

Will and I took a walk up the street afterwards to the local independent East Atlanta book store BOUND TO BE READ (Hey Jeff and Jef). And there in the store window - radiating almost, was... (I asked Will to go look into the store window and tell me if he saw anything. He looked and looked and said, "There's a Spider Man book.")...The Chickin Feed Primer! In it's first store window. I'm so proud of our little book-ie. Will just asked me to unwrap some more candy for him.

No comments: